Shoocin™ Introducer Kit of Details
- Advanced material improves bendability and flexibility without gapping or kinking.
- Special designed lock and silicon hemostatic valve provide outstanding hemostatic function, while guaranteeing the operational ability for the catheter.
- Smooth tapered tip helps with easy access to the artery, reducing trauma to patients.
- Smooth transition from dilator to sheath greatly reduces puncture resistance, providing easy and non-traumatic insertion.
- Minimized possibility of damaging tissue upon sheath entry, advancement and withdrawal, providing smoother and easier vascular access even through difficult access sites.
Full kit includes:
Introducer Sheath (1)
Stainless Steel Guide Wire (1)
Introducer Needle (1)
The Introducer Kit can be customized by:
a) Components include guidewire, introducer needle, scalpel, syringe are optional based on request.
b) Guide wire provides three types: stainless steel guide wire, nitinol guide wire, hydrophilic guide wire.
c) Guide wire tip: straight, J tip, 135 angled.
d) Introducer needle(IN) or intravascular catheter (IC) is optional. For Hydrophilic guide wire, IC is mandatory set.