Eel Cath™ Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheter
Eel Cath™ Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheter are used for temporary intra-cardiac sensing, recording, stimulation, and mapping.
- Fixed curve design, multiple curve types can satisfy the diagnostic needs in different body positions.
- Steady attached to the collection position, shorten operation time and reduce X-ray exposure.
- 1:1 torque transition for easy pushability and accurate placement.
- Soft and transparent tip design minimizes the damage to heart.
- Platinum electrodes ensure good conduction and signal.
- Good visibility.