Balancium PTCA Guide Wire Details
- Core-to-Tip design provides great tip stiffness, good touch feedback and moderate support for easy control and better crossability and accessibility.
- Shaping Ribbon design provides softer tip stiffness for minimized damage to the vessels, and outstanding tip shaping flexibility and stability for easy navigation.
- Nitinol + stainless steel cores provide superior flexibility and durability, improves the torque response.
- 3cm Platinum coil at distal tip provides excellent radiopacity.
- A hydrophilic coating is applied to the 30cm coiled distal end to increase the crossability and deliverability.
- PTFE coating on middle and proximal parts reduces friction, and improves pushability and catheter trackability
Shaping Ribbon Core-to-Tip